On a mile final at 70 knots you’ll reach the runway in 72 seconds. So if you’re approaching your airport and listening to ATIS, and looking up the Tower and Ground frequencies, and checking your V-speeds, and running through the checklist, and holding heading and glideslope, and getting instructions from the controller, just remember, 72 seconds! Doesn’t it make sense to simplify the whole procedure?
Here’s what you don’t need. The stress of doubling and tripling your cockpit workload. A lap full of directories, diagrams and notes. Guessing what ATC is going to ask next. Not knowing where to taxi when you land. Not having the answers. That’s why there’s Aeropath. To keep your flying simple and keep you in control.
Look up any US airport. Can’t remember the name? Type in the city. Now you’re looking at the airport, its radio frequencies and an airport diagram. The radio tiles are in order of use: ATIS, Approach, Tower, Ground, etc. No hunting, no dog-eared directory pages, bookmarks or Post-it notes.
72 seconds! Everything you need should be right in front of you. One tap and the airport diagram shows you’re on the right heading for the right runway. Doesn’t that feel better?
You’re relaxed and confident as you execute a smooth no-stress landing, turn off the runway and hold for taxi instructions. The controller gives you a clearance and you draw the route right on the airport diagram. You won’t need to ask “Say again,” or request a progressive taxi.
We’re pilots just like you. Aeropath is what we’ve always wanted – less stress from pre-flight to tie-down and everything in between. Ease of use makes mastery of flying attainable. Ask any flight instructor. If they have fewer things to do the confident student learns to get things right the first time. Confident pilots are then ready for the next level. That’s our mission.
Key Features Overview
● Airport Finder™ locates any US airport by city, name or identifier.
● COM Panel shows all VFR communications settings for airports, shown in typical order of use.
● Log of viewed airports with Favorites for quick lookup.
● Airport Diagrams: all current FAA surface charts.
● Taxi-Trace™ draws a course directly over the Airport and Airspace diagrams.
● Class B Airspace shows airspace boundaries/altitudes for major US airports.
● Automatic Updates for all data and charts.
● Interactive checklists for most popular aircraft, download from anywhere.
● Checklist logs show step-by-step procedures, completion status for all sessions.
● V-Speeds for all conditions of flight.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
– Subscription period is 1 year. Every 1 year your subscription renews.
– 1 year Subscription price is $99.99
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal turned in Account Settings off by the user after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases the applicable subscription.